REQUEST A QUOTE
How I request a quote?
ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECTS
Please contact us so we can personally study your project and prepare a quote as much accurate as possible. You can complete the form at the bottom of the page, send an email to email@example.com or call us at 91 539 33 66, we are more than happy to arrange a meeting to learn more details of your project and evaluate its characteristics further (*)
(*) If your attached files or images are big, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also share us an ftp link, like Dropbox or similar. We ensure confidentiality, intellectual property and copyright protection, providing maximum protection for files and databases.
We have a 3-axis cutting-milling machine (computer numerical control), which has a maximum size of 2500 x 1300 mm and a maximum height of 200 mm, with a cutting accuracy of +/- 35 microns.
If you already have your project design created, with all pieces finished and you have chosen a material
- Send us a short explanation about the project, as detailed as possible.
- Attach a vector file, as Rhino, Autocad, Adobe Illustrator, 3DStudio, SketchUp, Maya, Catia.... (.3dm, .dxf, .dwg, .ai, .3ds, .skp, .obj, .pdf…). We can work with any file extension except Corel files.
- Sketch should be scaled or, at least, adjusted to final size, in millimeters.
- Information about what kind of material do you want to use and its thickness. Clients can provide their own materials or, if they prefer it, we can include it through our suppliers.
If you do not have a final design or do not know what kind of material you want to use
- Send us a project outline, so we can study different possibilities that we can use for that project.
- If you need it, we can provide you technical advice or create a digital design for your idea
- In the tab Projects, you will be able to find samples and works we have done for our clients. You can also visit our Facebook Page to find more ideas and inspiration.
- If you prefer it, you can visit our studio and learn more about our digital fabrication services and see what kind of materials we have available for your project. Please send us an email to email@example.com or call +34 91 539 33 66 to make a previous appointment with us.
These are the types of materials that we can work with. Clients can provide their own materials or, if they prefer it, we can include it through our suppliers.
- • Solid wood, plywood, medium density fibreboard (MDF), chipboard, slatted wood…
- • Plastics and foams, acetates, PVC, polycarbonate, polystyrene, polyurethane…
- • Composites: Fiberglass, Alucobond or Larsson plate…
- • Aluminium (engraving and cutting up to 4mm)
We also offer assembly or completion services if necessary. We have partnership agreements with professional coaters, varnishers and woodworkers.
If you already have the piece you want to 3D print and you want to request a quote, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org email and attach a file in * .stl with your design in millimeters. Please keep in mind the dimensions of the printer. If your project exceeds these dimensions, we can divide the work into several parts and then put them together.
We can print on two different materials, plastics ABS and PLA. The color depends on the stock at the time of the query.
Please contact us to study your project. You can send an email to email@example.com or complete the form below, we will send you an answer as soon as possible.